Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Day of Rest a.k.a. Attack of Blogger Block

As predicted, my brief stint of blog writing has been felled by a nasty bug commonly known as Writer's Block. Timely though, since it is Sunday. Not sure if I'm suffering from the 24 hour variety, or if the virus is planning on setting up camp for a lengthier stint.

In the interim, may I take this moment to introduce everyone to the feature known as "Posting Comments". For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, please take note of the hyperlink below each blog posting entitled "Comments". (Take further note that it is preceded by the number zero). This is so that those few of you who visit my site can enter in any comments, thoughts, etc. in an effort to create an interesting discussion. Not that I don't appreciate the flooding of my inbox but ... if I'm going to put myself out there for all to read, maybe you could reciprocate in kind.

Let the discourse begin!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo I am the first commentor on the blogging ability of the soon to be famous goddess. I have been thouroughly entertained and amazed that someone, ANYONE, I know has the talent to actually form an inteligent thought, and then express it so well. The fact that you have done it several times now is even more impressive. Keep up the good work and the rest of your readers will fall in line.

EarthMother said...

Thanks Dennis. I'm blushing ...

Snooze said...

I echo Dennis! I didn't check in for a few days and lo and behold, I return to a wealth of interesting postings.

EarthMother said...

Thanks Snooze for always being such a wonderfully supportive friend. Remind me to get your godson to send you an extra special gift!!!

Anonymous said...

are you serious?