Friday, June 30, 2006

Because I'm too tired and sick to be original

This came from Snooze and while I thought it was just in the name of good fun actually seems to really scream me.

Your Birthdate: January 24

You understand people well and are a natural born therapist.
A peacemaker, people always seem to get along when you are around.
You tend to be a father or mother figure to friends, even to those older than you.
You enjoy your role, and you find that you are close to many people.

Your strength: Your devotion

Your weakness: Reliance on others for happiness

Your power color: Lilac

Your power symbol: Heart

Your power month: June

6 comments:

Greg the Surly said...

Interesting. I wonder if everyone born on the 24th day of the month gets the same definition.

Snooze said...

cool! that does seem to apply to you.

St. Dickeybird said...

Awwww, you're Greg.
:)

Snooze said...

Greg - you're right. It does go by day regardless of the month. Well, now I'm annoyed.

EarthMother said...

Greg: Wow ... does that mean that you and I will get into a catfight over the last pair of lilac leggings at Urban Behaviour?

Dickey: And damn proud of it brotha!

Snooze: Wow, so there are only 31 variations of people in this world? How utterly boring. Although I honestly did think that the description fit me quite accurately.

CoffeeDog said...

I don't know you all that well yet, but from what I can glean in my visits here, this does seem to fit you!