Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sorry but my gang bang card is full

Once after a fun drunken evening, I fell into bed with a man only to wake up the next morning and find two totally different but really cute half-naked guys on either side of me. Sounds great, no? Talk about a woman's fabulous fantasy come to life!

Punch line is that the gorgeous dudes were my sons. Apparently, they'd missed me when I'd been out kicking up my heels, so after I'd come home and passed out, they crawled into bed next to me and kicked out their dad. Freud might have had a field day with that one, I'm sure.

This evening I got a phone call from some guy who has been hitting on me repeatedly. Nice guy who's actually pretty intelligent and interesting and we were friends of a sort until he decided to take it upon himself to try and move things up a notch. Sad really because I liked the idea of having a platonic relationship with him but for whatever reason, his current goal is to try and bed me. Dunno why ... I mean, who fantasizes about sex with older married mothers? I've tried all kinds of ways to cool his jets but he's pretty persistent. I guess it's all in the thrill of the chase maybe?

Anyway, tonight my eldest son is having his sleep-over party in celebration of his ninth birthday. Four of his closest friends arrived here several hours ago and will be staying until lunchtime tomorrow. It's not as bad as it sounds. Boys are pretty low-key -- just point them in the general direction of the Playstation and they don't emerge for hours, except for pizza and bathroom breaks. At least that's what happened last year.

So in the middle of all the festivities, this guy calls and starts sniffing around for a get-together. Now, it usually starts as a suggestion that we have coffee ... which we used to do until he tried to cop a feel over a latte, so I'm now somewhat wary about going for Round 2. But it seems the more I just tell him that "really, I'm only interested in being non-sexual friends", the harder he tries. I'm reluctant to tell him to fuck off because I'm just never comfortable with being that way with anyone. (Something about bad karma maybe, I don't know, or maybe because I'm somewhat wussy). So tonight after we'd exchanged greetings, I interrupted him with a breathy "I can't really talk right now. As you can hear, I've got a bunch of people here. They're all guys and I'm really pretty busy servicing their needs. Gotta run! Later dude!" before I hung up.

Think I'll hear back from him?

2 comments:

Snooze said...

hahahahaha

Hopefully that will deter him...but probably only for a bit.

EarthMother said...

Dalmatica: Welcome and thanks for the comment. I've tried variations on your suggestion, but never anything as humiliating as that. If necessary, I'll try it. Thanks!

Snooze: What is it with me that attracts weird guys?